Expert care for complex musculoskeletal trauma
A hospital case manager will help you and your loved ones identify the level of care that is right for you and coordinate the transition from one setting to the next, such as outpatient rehabilitation or home health. Bayfront takes a whole team approach to trauma cases of all levels of severity and is here to get you back to life.
Bayfront’s orthopedic trauma team uses the latest in surgical advances, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery for fractures and soft-tissue repairs. We provide a full range of services, including:
- Bone and joint transplantation
- Care for infected fractures and osteomyelitis
- Complex soft-tissue reconstruction, including large tendon and muscle repairs
- Correction of post-traumatic deformities
- Treatment of acute, non-healing (nonunions) or improperly healing (malunions) fractures
- Pelvis and acetabulum surgery
- Treatment of bacterial infections
- Minimally invasive bone grafting
- Reconstruction of pelvis/hip, foot/ankle and upper extremity
- Rehabilitative care to improve mobility, strength and endurance
Our orthopedic trauma team is focused on helping our patients regain as much mobility and functioning as possible.