Home Health Services
When you or a loved one is ill or injured, the comfort and security of home can provide the best environment for care and recuperation. To provide for the unique health care needs of a homebound patient, home health care may be a convenient and cost-effective alternative to care in an inpatient or outpatient facility.
When continuous acute care is no longer necessary, ask your doctor about Bayfront Home Health Care. Our goal is to develop an individualized plan of care, under the direct supervision of a physician, to return our patients to a life of medical independence as quickly as possible.
Bayfront Home Health Care is a Medicare-certified home health agency committed to providing quality, multidisciplinary home health services. Our team of experienced health care professionals deliver a continuum of care that only a hospital-based home health agency can offer.
Bayfront Home Health Care, LLC serves patients in Pinellas and Pasco counties. For more information, please call (727) 572-1514.
If you are a Medicare beneficiary and require skilled care, home health services may be paid at 100 percent if you meet the following requirements:
- Services are ordered by your physician and are medically necessary.
- Skilled care is needed by licensed caregivers.
- Your physician indicates that short-term or intermittent care is needed.
- You are homebound.
Bayfront’s home health services include skilled nursing care, therapy and social work.
- Nursing Services
- Wound care
- Teaching and training for disease process and procedures
- Observation following a hospital stay
- Medication changes, teaching and monitoring
- Injections (insulin, IM/SQ/ID)
- Catheter Maintenance
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Therapy Services
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Neurology rehabilitation (stroke, brain)
- Balance disorders
- Dysphasia, aphasia
- Home management skills
- Adaptive, assistive equipment
- Activities of daily living re-training
- Social Work Services
- Our medical social workers can assist you with community resource planning and re-integration.
- Home Health Aides
Home health aides will assist with:
- Personal care