Ready When You Need Us
Every day, 24 hours a day, Bayfront Health emergency room doctors, nurses and staff are available to provide you and your loved ones with quality, efficient care. Our network of emergency and trauma centers provide the highest level of care, as designated by multiple accrediting bodies.
- Bayfront's aeromedical transport program, Bayflite, serves approximately 3 million residents in 18 counties along West Central Florida. Bayflite is the largest hospital-based trauma flight program in the Southeast United States
- Nurses are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Stroke Care
- St. Petersburg hospital provides a regional Level II Adult & Pediatric trauma center, servicing 18 regional counties
- Six strategically located Accredited Chest Pain Centers, two with PCI accreditation
- Designated primary stroke center at six hospitals - Brooksville, Punta Gorda, Dade City, Spring Hill, St. Petersburg and Venice
Emergency care is available at all Bayfront Health hospitals.